Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grandma's House

Last weekend we left daddy at home in Cheyenne, and made a trip up to Greybull with the kiddo's. My sisters were fortunate to come up at the same time, and I must say that Grandma sure had a blast with the grandkids. This was one afternoon when everyone else was asleep but the kids, me and grandma. The kids were no where near napping, but we put them in the pack and play just to see, as you can see they both have the most beautiful blue eyes.
Just playing and being full of it. And this was miss Madison pulling things out of the shelf by the oven, she fit perfectly in this little cubby and sure had a good time there too. We all had a great time, the weekend was by far not long enough, but will do til Grandma is done with Tax season!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is aboutAir jordan ,if you like Air jordan or you are intersting in Jordan shoes.welcome to my blog.

Air Jordan 12
Air jordan XV
Jordan XIV shoes