Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mothering

So having two kids has made me a better mother, and I think a personal overall. I think that when you have two kids, you realize that you don't have any time to do anything, so when you do have time, you use it wisely. I no longer take naps on the weekends like I used, instead I use that time, to pick up the house, fold laundry, prepare dinner, etc. Speaking of Dinner, I have even started cooking dinner every night. I know crazy right, but it's true. I even cook dinner on the weekends, infact its sunday, and I have cooked lunch and have a Roast in the crock pot for dinner!
I have to thank my kiddos for making me a better person, the person I always knew I could be, but never had the motivation to become. So thanks to my wonderful Family for getting my butt in gear!

No comments: