Monday, September 8, 2008

3 Month Photos

So last Thursday before all the family came into town, we made a quick trip to Loveland to get Maddie's three month pictures. I realize that this a little late, but we have been so busy. Anyway, once we got there we had a little bit of trouble, just cause my little girl, doesn't like to lay down unless she is sleeping, but after we worked that out, she was the most photogenic little girl ever! Here are a few of the adorable pictures. We spent way too much money, but they were just so dang good!

My favorite out of all of them!
My little sophisticated daughter, isn't she adorable!
I have to say Madison is the cutest baby ever, I know I am very biased, but she is pretty dang cute!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Maddie is such a ham! These are really great pictures, I am glad that the photo studio turned out to be a good experience for you. I warned you that you would have a hard time choosing! She is growing so fast. Congratulations on her baptism. Keep in touch,

Debbie

The Cole's said...

Hey you. . . Maddie is adorable! She looks much older than 3 months, especially in the one where she is standing up! Crazy. Any way, I started a blog a few months ago. Check it out when ya get a chance. www.colefamily123.blogspot.com