Sunday, April 27, 2008

New pics of Bailey

Here are some new Pics of my niece, she is getting so big, and my goodness she looks like a Gernant, don't worry, I can see the Howe in here too. She is a little over a month old and doing great! The last picture is a brag picture for me. My mom used to make cakes for us for everything, and I always wanted her to teach me, but we never seemed to get around to it. So with some of my birthday money I bought a kit for cake decorating, and when Bailey was born and my parents were down here, I finally learned. This with my first cake! Of course my sister Carrie helped too, it was fun to finally learn, and even better to eat. Lesson #1 of cake decorating, you really do only need as much icing as the directions say!




Bailey and Daddy

Bailey sleeping with Daddy, I think this one may be on her way to a Daddy's girl!


This is my cake, not the best job, but we sure had fun doing it, and it was so yummy!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Cute cake and cute baby!!

momto2boys said...

That is awesome cake!! You did a great job!! I am watchin the blog for your baby news.. :)