Friday, April 18, 2008

Something New

Well I have been wanting to set this up for a while, and I finally decided to get around to it. Figured it was best to do it before baby come. I am not guaranteeing that this will be updated regularly (by that I mean possibly weekly, definitely not daily), however this is a better guarantee that everyone will see pictures and such of the new addition that is going to be coming into our lives soon.


With that, I do want to add that close to a month ago I became an Aunt. My Sister Sara and her Husband Shane had baby #1, Bailey Lynn, on March 24th. She is adorable, and a great baby. I am just hoping I am as lucky as she is to have such a good baby, however if I am doomed with mother's curse, then I am preparing for the worst. I am going to keep this first post short, but I do want to include some pictures of my cute niece. I will try to keep up to date with pics of her as well, since my sister seems to be incapable of getting some out to us all, just kidding of course!!




My sister Carrie Holding Bailey





Little Bailey, just cuter than ever!


No comments: