Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Pictures

I don't know if many of you remember but well over a month ago we all went to my cousins wedding, I finally have some pictures from the wedding, well actually I've had them for a while, just haven't had the time to post them. Anyway here are a few.
This one is of my Grandma Doris and the two babies, Maddie and Bailey, they were both so good that day and slept through most of it.

This one is the whole family, Brother in law Shane, Sara, Bailey, Mom, Dad, Me, Maddie, Robbie, and Carrie. Aren't we all so cute. I know we aren't very dressed up for the occasion, but please remember, it was snowing on the 7th of June!!


And here is our little family. Again Maddie slept the whole day, but she was so cute.

I will be posting new pictures of Maddie soon, she's just been so cute lately, we can't seem to put the camera down! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Ours will be quite low-key. Last weekend before fair starts, and then my next three weeks are going to get crazy, so after August 1st don't expect any posts out of me til after the middle of August.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Love the new page layout and the pics... can't say the snow in June comment makes me miss Wyoming though... :)