Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back to Work

Well today was my first day back to work, and it was so much harder than I ever imagined. However, from the sounds of it, she did great. She ate great, slept great, and was just a doll. Robbie went back to drop off her blanket at around 8:30, and he said that the daycare had already made a schedule, so that each of the other children could feed her, because they all wanted to hold her, too cute! However, they must have just worn her out because all she's done since we got home is sleep. She was happy and smiley for about 15 minutes, when she realized that it was me holding her, and then she ate and went right back to sleep. She's either growing, or just super exhausted. But all in all a decent day. Work was work, stressful cause I was gone for 7 weeks and I am all by myself now, but oh well. Anyway, attached are some pictures of her this past weekend, my mom and sister were here and we just had a great time!

Here is Maddie all dressed up in the outfit her Daddy picked out for her, doesn't he have good taste?

And here is a cute picture of my sister Carrie with Maddie, so adorable.

We are headed home for 4th of July, we are super excited to be able to go home with her as often as we can. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4-th!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am glad that you made it through your first day back to work. I bet that Maddie had a great time seeing all of the other kids. Let me know if you need anything. Hope you have a safe trip home.