Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What every parent hopes for!


So the other day I was feeding Maddie, and she started holding the bottle, which by the way was great, but then I look down and to my discovery she was flipping her dad off. We both laughed so hard and then decided it was the prime opportunity to take a picture. Now I promise you that she did this on her own, we had no part in this, looks like our little one is headed down the right path, hehe!!
This is just another picture of Maddie playing. She has finally become somewhat interested in toys, so we laid her on her play mat and she just had a heck of a time smiling, talking and playing with the toys.


Here is a picture of Robbie and I and some of his co-workers from a going away party last week. We had a great time!


We have been super busy with lots of going away parties, but we are finally done with all of those. One week from today is going to be a sad day for our family. I go back to work, which is really bumming me out for many reasons, but of course the obvious one, cause that means I have to take my little one to daycare. Also Robbie goes back down to the squadron, but he finally gets to upgrade from Deputy to Commander, it's about dang time. He's been a deputy for 3 years now, which is pretty uncommon, but better late than never. I hope everyone is having a great week!!


1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

So Maddie has already started giving you attitude? Ha Ha That's hilarious! She's so adorable!