Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trip home

Well we got home on Sunday and I have to say it was really a wonderful trip. My cousins wedding was on saturday just outside of Yellowstone and it was snowing! Yup that's right, snowing on the 7th of June, Crazy huh! It was a beautiful wedding and I will post pics from that on another date, as I was not the one taking the pictures, so I don't have any yet. Other than that it was nice to just spend time with family and friends, since it's been a long time since I have been able to do that. However, as always, it feels great to be back home and settled. However it is bittersweet since Robbie is super busy with an inspectrion this week, so I won't be seeing much of him, hopefully we will have some time together on Father's day, but who knows with the AF.


I have included some pics from the trip home, hope you all like them, and let me apologize now, sorry mom, I had to post some of you at some point, you are the grandma now!



My Sister Carrie and I with Maddie all dressed up for Church

Robbie and Maddie, he was trying to rock her to sleep, however, looks like he put himself to sleep long before she went to sleep, but I just had to snap this photo, thought it was too cute not too!

Grandma with her two grand-daughters. Bailey is on the left and Maddie is on the right, this picture is just too cute.

The cutest Cousins ever, Maddie and Bailey

No comments: