Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Nerve

So Sunday night at around 11 pm, I get a call from my husband. A group of people had just stolen our beautiful planters. UGH!! The nerve of some people. These planters were beautiful and my mom had planted all the flowers for me right after I had Madison. We never got a chance to take a picture of them or the finished front yard, but now I guess it will be finished without the flowers! I just can't believe people now a days, don't they have better things to do, or steal for that matter. Thankfully my neighbors saw them and alerted my husband as to what was going on, because I guess they tried to get into our backyard, but thankfully we had that pad-locked. Guess it could've been worse, but still, get a life!

Anyway, I will quit ranting now. I am still at home and loving it. It has been wonderful to just spend some time with family. I will be home on Sunday, and will have lots of pictures and such to post. Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hope you guys made it home safely and are settled back in. I am sorry to hear about your planters. It is turning into a rough neighborhood over where you guys live!! You better watch out for all of the gang activity I just read about in the Cheyenne newspaper.

Take care,

Debbie