Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just a thought

So on the 27th of May, I had a breakdown with my baby, she was crying and crying and wouldn't stop for 8 hours. Well about the point that we were both bawling, I said a few choice words, and then all of a sudden I started hearing sirens fairly close to my house. We live in a townhouse so I thought maybe my neighbors heard me in my frusturation and called child-services on me, and they were coming to take my child. I know, what a dork, I came to my senses and realized that was probably not it at all. Well then I headed into our bedroom to calm down a bit, when I heard noises outside, well turns out there was an ambulance and a fire truck right outside out house, I thought they really did come to get me. Well of course they weren't, I looked across the way and the stretcher was sitting outside our neighbors house. This brings me to my real point of the story. I read last night that he had died. He was only 46 and something really hit me about this. He and his fiance were supposed to get married in the fall and he had so much to live for, let alone the nicest guy on our block. I just wanted to tell all of our friends and family, that I love each and everyone of you very much. I know we say it all the time, but it never seems to be enough. I know that each one of you have a lot to live for too, but you never know when it's going to be your time and it can hit you when you are least expecting it to. So in that thought, appreciate everyday and love those closest to you as much as possible!

No comments: