Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend Fun

So I know it's been a while and a lot has happened since then, but the first thing I want to start with is our weekend. We had such a blast. On Saturday we played Mud Volleyball, I know sounds super messy, which it was, but it was such a blast. It was also for a good cause, it was a fundraiser for MS. Anyway attached are some pictures, as you can tell we were all super messy by the end!

Here is our team after all the action


Our first team Huddle

An action pic

You're probably wondering where Madison was while we were playing in the mud, well she got to visit her cousin. My sister Sara was kind enough to babysit the whole time, and as it turned out they had a great time.

Here are Maddie and Bailey being loving cousins

The next day I went to a Bridal Shower for one of my college roomates, and it was wonderful. I have a bunch more to catch up on, but that will have to wait til another day.

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

How cute are those two girls?? Wish I was there to play mud volleyball with you! Looks like fun.