Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've been Tagged

10 years ago I was...

1. A Freshman in High School

2. Playing Volleyball and mostly loving it

3. Just starting to drive, thank goodness for Farmer's permits

4. Just about to meet my Hubby

5. Being an Irresponsible teen.

5 things on today's to do list..

1. Get the 4-H budget done for tonight's meeting, Check

2. Do my 14 day survey for my trial contacts

3. Clean my office, Check

4. Actually spend time with my husband for an hour, while we're not sleeping

5. Clean out my e-mail box, check

5 snacks that I enjoy...

1. Chocolate

2. Chips

3. Fruit

4. Crackers

5. Cheese

5 things I would do it I was a millionaire...

1. Pay off debt

2. Invest

3. Travel

4. Donate to worthy causes, like 4-H & Relay for Life

5. Build my own house, complete with cleaning staff

5 places that I have lived...

1. Emblem, Wy, Population 10, WAHOO!!

2. Laramie, Wy

3. Grand Teton National Park, Wy

4. Vandenberg, AFB, CA

5. Cheyenne, WY

5 jobs that I have had...

1. Fabric Cutter at http://www.bighornquilts.com/

2. Teacher's Assistant

3. Gift Store Cashier

4. Bank Teller/Personal Banker

5. Laramie County 4-H Educator (current)

Alright, so I did this instead of taking a nap, I know what was I thinking. I have a long meeting later tonight, and I have a cold, and I am pretty sure that if I went to sleep I'd never wake up, .

The 5 people I'm tagging are Jill, Merilee, Sara, Summer, and Katelyn. This was pretty fun to reminisce.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Has it really been 10 year since we were playing volleyball and starting to drive!! Crazy! Here's my top 5 for the day!!
1. Wash the sheets cuz the baby spit up in Mommy's bed!
2. Clean the floors
3. Get Jake packed and ready to go hunting
4. Try to get a birthday cake make for Jake
5. Hopefully find time to sneak in a little NAP!
What I wouldn't give for the energy to go play volleyball again!!!

Kim and Matt said...

I'm not sure if you got tagged on another blog too but it was fun to read your info!! Miss you guys!!