Friday, October 17, 2008

Whoa Baby Blues

So I just couldn't resist posting these pictures, my baby girl has the biggest, bluest eyes ever. They are sooo cute.

Here she is playing with her toy, and just laughing away.
We haven't been up to much here, just being together. Rob got promoted again, so he's not gone every third night anymore, talk about a huge relief. His new job is going to be pretty stressful again, but at least he'll be here. Other than that, nothing new. I have to be in Laramie all week next week for training, so Maddie and Daddy get to spend lots of time together, and I tell you they are both going to hate it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those baby blues and beautiful! I saw your mom the other day and she said that she had a blast with her grandbaby when she was ther for a week! How fun.

Debbie said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe how much her hair color is changing. Of course, I haven't seen Miss Maddie for quite some time (hint, hint!) I hope you have a good week in Laramie and when you get back, let's catch up.

momto2boys said...

so adorable Jenna

Katelyn said...

Your daughter is so cute - she does have very pretty blue eyes! So where is that phone call?? I'll be in every day this week except Tuesday. Hope to hear from you soon!