Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weekend Fun

I was in Sheridan this past weekend for a conference, and while I was there, My mom watched Maddie all week. They had a blast and really got to know each other. But as you can imagine by the end of the week they were both pooped, lucky for me I got the cutest picture of them both taking a nap. They even sleep the same way.
Sara, Shane, Bailey, and Carrie also came up for the weekend. Bailey had a bit of an accident, so it was bathtime for her, so while she was in there, we thought, what the heck let's throw Maddie in there too. They had a blast.
This picture was taking as Maddie was falling, but good in the moment picture.

I don't often post pictures of myself, but I figured what the heck. I hate doing dishes, mainly because I am not coordinated enough to not get completely covered in water. So today at mom's house I agreed to do dishes, but first I located an apron so I wouldn't be soaking wet by the end, well it worked, and I might even do dishes again someday!!

No comments: