Saturday, November 15, 2008

Picture day!

So today was picture day. We drove down to Loveland with the whole family to get Maddie's 6 month pictures and pictures for our Christmas cards. I have some here for you to see, but for most of the Christmas ones, you'll have to wait until you get our card. But here are a few.
One of me and Maddie. Robbie wants to photoshop this one, and make it black and white, and then make our eyes blue. We'll see when that gets done.
This is a cute profile shot of my Maddie.

And of course my smiley girl in her pretty Christmas dress. She was so great. They said she was the easiest baby ever. Hope you all enjoy.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too Cute!! It can't wait to get our Christmas pics taken. Madison is getting so big, and she's absolutely adorable!!

The Cole's said...

I love the new pictures!! Maddie is so cute and you look great! Are you coming home for Christmas? We need to get together!

Katelyn said...

Wow! You look beautiful and so happy! I can't wait to see your other pictures!